||Computer Systems Analyst
- Builds and codes applications using tools such as using languages such as C++, Visual Basic, ABAP, JAVA, XTML, Objective C, HTML 5, .NET, etc. Java, Node JS, .NET, Red Hat Linux, SAS, VMWare, Erwin, HIJAAK, Unix, Unix script.
- Other tools - we are also looking at expertise in open source tools like splunk, JAWS, OpenStack, Swagger, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile devops environment and understanding of Agile methods preferred. Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- Designs web-based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- May build add-on modules using application program language.
- May have vendor management responsibility.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience are required
- Experienced in all facets of the SDLC and maintenance of systems including development of software, design, system integration, configuration, testing, training, and providing presentations and status reports to teams and clients.
- Provides technical assistance and direction for SDLC tasks, reviews work to design specs and quality of development. Assures software and systems quality and functionality.
- Works closely with SSA clients and business analyst. Translate business requirements to system requirements and detailed system specifications necessary for system design.
- Performs system administration tasks such as developing JCL code, utility programs, subroutines, etc. Complies with standards, policies, and procedures, and documents activities.
- Monitors development and changes to software user requirements.
Ideal candidate will have one or more of the following Certifications: IEEE, SEI, Microsoft, UNIX, JAVA, COBOL, Network, Security, Architecture, Web, Service-based, Oracle, IBM, Data related, and Database related.
Desired Specific Skills: Specific programming languages, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, Knowledge of large-scale infrastructures and products, all facets of SDLC and Agile development.